Thursday, November 14, 2013

Passports to Other Lands Neckerchief Slides

This month at our council round table it was my job to do new leader awards. It seems like we always have 20 plus new leaders but do not have a huge budget. So I went fairly easy and cheap.
I made travel neckerchief slides since the supplemental theme is Passports to Other Lands. I got the clear rocks from the dollar store, then went to the  hardware store and bought a section of PVC pipe. I made 1 inch circles in photoshop using travel clipart, then used a 1 inch circle punch to punch them out. Glued them to the rocks and attached PVC pipe pieces I cut.

For less than 3.00 and about a half an hour (maybe a little bit more) I was able to make 30 neckerchief slides.

If you would like the printable, email me and I would be glad to send it to you.

6 comments:

  1. I would love a printable too! Hopefully soon(my blue and gold is in two days)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the printable is sandwiched between the rock and the pvc?

    What glue did you use?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...