Friday, April 25, 2014

Easy Mother's day gift

Here is a super simple, fairly inexpensive gift idea you can use for a mother's day idea with your cubs.


You will need to take a picture of each of your boys (I think it would be fun to take them in their uniform) Then ask each of your boys to answer these simple questions...

My mom loves...

She is good at...

My favorite thing to do with my mom is...

I love my mom because...

Or you can use your own questions.

Then use a photo editing software to add the questions and answers to the picture. I used photoshop, but if you don't have photoshop or any other photo editing program you can use a free service called PicMonkey, you can find it HERE. There is no software you have to download and you can edit and add text to your photos and it is pretty simple to use.

Have your pictures printed in your desired size-I chose 4x6 because it was cheapest to print at Walgreens and I was on a time schedule. If I was not short on time, I would have done a 5x7 and had them done at Costco...They are .72 cents for a 5x7 versus 2.49 at Walgreens.

Find a frame from the dollar store, add your picture and have the boys wrap it up or just tie a bow around it and you have a personalized keepsake for mom.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...