Monday, April 15, 2013

PVC pipe Ring toss

Last year when I was at Scout-O-Rama I found the coolest idea, for a ring toss game. I wish I knew whose idea it was so I can give credit where it is due, but the paper I have has no information on that just the instructions on how to make it.



Isn't this so cool. You can take it apart to store it and then re-assemble it when it is needed. If you take it apart and let the boys take turns building it, it will pass off Wolf E4c and Bear E18b(part)

Here is what you need to make one of these:

5 - 6"x 3/4" pvc pipe pieces (4 for base one for post)
1- 4"x 3/4" pvc pipe piece(post)
1- 8x 3/4" pvc pipe piece(post)
1- 10" x 3/4"(post)
1- 4 way 3/4" pvc connector (base center)
4- 90 degree 3/4" PVC elbows(connects base to posts)
4- 3/4" PVC end cap(top of posts)

RINGS

3- 16" x 3/16" inside dimension vinyl tubing (rings)
3- 1"x 3/16" diameter dowel (connects tubing ends)
4- different  colors duct tape (secures rings and color codes caps)

I was able to get 4 rings out of the tubing, but one was a little bit smaller, you really only need 3 rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...